Top Oil Absorbing Felt Non Woven
|Unit Price:||0.1~5 USD|
|Min. Order:||1000 Kilogram|
|Packaging:||plastic woven bag|
|Productivity:||5 Tons Per Day|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Supply Ability:||Production Capacity : 50 Ton Per Day / 20000 Tons Annually|
|Port:||Shenzhen Yantian Port,Shenzhen Shekou Port|
Model No.: Oil Absorbing Felt
Does polypropylene absorb oil?
As an oil - absorbing material, it should have comparable oil - absorbing properties. At the same time, it should be water - repellent to achieve the performance of the material containing more oil and less water and maximizing oil absorption. If it is applied to oil pollution on the sea surface, water repellency should also be a very important factor. Oil absorbing principle of oil absorbing material: Oil absorbing material can be divided into two categories: natural and chemical synthesis. Natural oil - absorbing materials mainly include clay, amorphous silica, kapok fiber and pulp fiber. This type of oil - absorbing material relies on the pores of the material itself and uses the capillary principle to absorb oil. Its advantages are rich in raw materials, low price and safe use, but the oil absorption is small, often absorbing oil and water at the same time, and the oil will leak out again when under pressure. Chemically synthesized oil - absorbing materials can be further divided into three types: organic polymer fibers, gel - type and oil - absorbing trees. Among them, organic polymer fiber oil - absorbing materials account for the largest market share. It mainly includes polypropylene, polyurethane foam, alkyl ethylene polymers, etc. It uses its own hydrophobic and lipophilic characteristics and the space between polymer molecules to occlude and absorb oil. The advantage is that the oil absorption speed is fast, the oil absorption rate is high, the integrity is good, and it is convenient to use and recover.
Oil - absorbing non woven felt ( also known as oil - absorbing non woven polyester felt) is a form of oil - absorbing Cotton. Like oil - absorbing cotton. Oil - absorbing non woven felt fabric is made of inert polypropylene fibers woven by a non woven process. It has the characteristics of high oil absorption ratio, no looseness, no deformation after full oil absorption, and easy salvage. After being squeezed, the oil - absorbing polypropylene felt can be reused several times and can be recycled without causing secondary pollution. The advantages of linoleum also include flame retardant, no dust, no storage time limit and so on.
How to use the absorbent polypropylene felt fabric:
1. When using the absorbent PP felt, the operator can throw it on the water surface on the boat or on the shore. It is best to place the absorbent felt directly on the oil spill, as far as possible where there is a lot of oil spill, and it is best to agitate it to absorb more oil. The oil absorbing non woven felt should be put in an appropriate amount so that the oil absorbing felt is saturated with oil. After the oil absorption capacity of the absorbent polypropylene felt fabric reaches saturation, it should be removed from the water as soon as possible to avoid staying in the water for a long time.
2. When using oil - absorbing non woven felt, oil spill dispersant cannot be used at the same time, so as not to reduce the oil - absorbing capacity of the oil-absorbing felt.
3. According to the amount of oil spilled, sea conditions and weather, flow rate and direction, even if the absorbent non woven polyester feltis used and recovered in time, a small amount of absorbent non woven felt can be fished manually by boat. When the quantity of linoleum PP felt is large, the net bag can be towed by the work boat for recycling.
Huamaotek Nonwoven Co., Ltd
Huamaotek Nonwoven Co., Ltd is one of the biggest non woven fabric manufactures in China. Huamaotek was founded in 1995, located in Heyuan City, Guangdong Province of China. Huamaotek is specializing in R&D, production industrial non woven material, such as: air filter material, automotive interior materials, geotextile fabric, non woven felt and other kinds of non woven fabrics.
The investment of Huamaotek Industrial Park is nearly 100 million yuan and the the plant area is about 30000 square meters with 350 employees. Huamaotek owned more than 20 non woven production lines, including: Hot Air Non Woven Production Line, Needle Punched Non Woven Production Line, Hot Rolled Non Woven Production Line, Meltblown Non Woven Production Line, Ultrasonic Welding Non Woven Production Line, Dipping Non Woven Fabric Production Line, Spraying Lamination Non Woven Production Line and Activated Carbon Cloth Line etc.
Huamaotek has a professional R & D Team, a full range of experimental instrument and testing equipment. Huamaotek gained ISO / TS16949 : 2016 Quality Management standard system certification, and its production is carried on in strict accordance with the ISO / TS16949 : 2016 Quality Management standard system implementation. The product passed the RoHS Test, REACH Test, MSDS TEST, SGS Test.
- Company Name: Huamaotek Nonwoven Co., Ltd
- Representative: Wu Xingwei
- Product/Service: Non Woven Fabric , Air Filter Material , Activated Carbon Cloth , Air Filter Media , Non Woven Felt , Geotextile Fabric
- Capital (Million US $): US$20 Million
- Year Established: 1995
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Export Percentage: 91% - 100%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- No. of Production Lines: Above 20
- No. of R&D Staff: 21 -30 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 5,000-10,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No. 2, Zhongpu Avenue, Zicheng Industrial Park, Zijin County
- Contact Person: Ms. Hua Mao
- Tel: +86-0755-89755455
Premium Related Products